Please be careful to read the following before applying to start a Campus Cursive chapter ::
Applying to start a Campus Cursive chapter at your school can be a really big endeavor! Ask yourself the following questions before you click apply:
- Do I have time to start a club on campus?
- Am I willing to be a leader and host multiple meetings per semester? (This requires booking meeting space, fundraising, advertising, etc.)
- Am I willing to recruit people to lead the club when I graduate?
EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS OF A CAMPUS CURSIVE LEADER:
- Designate a faculty member to act as your campus club advisor.
- Rally a minimum of 4 individuals who will help you lead this club and carry the commitment (you will submit their names + email addresses in the application)
- Host a minimum of two events per semester.
- Submit one blog post per semester.
- Be active on the Campus Cursive Slack Board
- Serve as an affiliate of More Love Letters + spread our mission in your community.
- Identify under the name "Campus Cursive at ___your school name___"
- Keep up a professional and respectable conduct.
*Upon submitting an application, please allow 2 weeks to hear back from us. Our Campus Cursive Admin is going through applications every single week. If we think you're a fit for the Campus Cursive Leader role, we will be in touch with next steps!