BEFORE YOU APPLY ::
Applying to start a Campus Cursive chapter at your school can be a really big endeavor! We want to make sure each person who reads this is ready + prepared for the commitment of becoming a Campus Cursive Leader! Ask yourself the following questions before you click apply:
- Do I have time to start a club on campus?
- Am I willing to be a leader and host multiple meetings per semester? (This requires booking meeting space, fundraising, advertising, etc.)
- Am I willing to recruit people to lead the club when I graduate?
Please read the "Expectations of a Campus Cursive Leader" below before applying. Once you apply, please allow 2 weeks to hear back from us. Our Campus Cursive Admin is going through applications every single week. If we think you're a fit for the Campus Cursive Leader role, we will match you with a coordinator who will show you the ropes of bringing More Love Letters to campus.
EXPECTATIONS OF A CAMPUS CURSIVE LEADER:
- Serve as an affiliate of More Love Letters + spread our mission in your community.
- Keep up a professional and respectable conduct.
- Host a minimum of two events per semester + be active in nation-wide chapter meetings online.
- Create + maintain a social media presence for your chapter. Most of our chapters are active on Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Stay in touch with your Campus Cursive Coordinator by email + send updates on your progress.